Experimental, collaborative and being optimistic these are the requirements of having a Design Thinking as a mindset. Learn about the 5 stages of Design Thinking: Empathize, Define, Ideate, Prototype, and Test or try your artistic and creative solutions to your audience. Convert empathy into innovating ideas, pure artistry and creativity.
ABOUT YOUR MENTOR
Karl Satinitigan is building a portfolio of initiatives for the circular economy, civic engagement, and food security. He is the founder of Meron, an asset sharing platform, and of Work in Progress, a management consulting firm. He is also Managing Director for Strategy at WeSolve Foundation. He previously served as Director at the Office of Senator Bam Aquino at the Senate of the Philippines where he co-designed policies including the Philippine Startup Law. He also co-founded a social enterprise incubator. He graduated with an MA in International Development and Policy from the University of Chicago as an Obama Scholar.
For only P549, you will get:
One Month Access
- Self-Paced Course & Live Q&A
- Exclusive Learning Community
- Job-Readiness Assessment
- Artist Profile for Listing
- Certificate signed by your mentor
Deadline of enrollment is on November 22, 2021
Courses to open on November 29, 2021
Steps for getting enrolled:
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Add to cart and pay for the course upon checkout (via GCash, BPI, or Unionbank). Send a copy of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- We will email you with confirmation, an enrollment form, and steps on how to accomplish your artist profile.
- We will also update you once the course is about to open, together with the complete course outline.
- Let’s begin learning and thriving!