There is more to social media marketing than simply “posting” content. Since everyone is now shifting to a digital platform, you would need to be equipped with the knowledge of the tools you have at hand to make an impact. Since everything is going digital, you would need to learn to adapt to the new and ever-evolving digital landscape. With this course, you could build your momentum and online presence by learning how to set goals and proactively create meaningful connections with your audience. You would be able to turn your ideas into reality and create purposeful content that would grab your audience’s attention.
ABOUT YOUR MENTOR
Chico Santos is a digital marketer who graduated from University of Sto. Tomas with a degree on Fine Arts major Advertising Arts. She currently is the Digital Marketing Manager for Viviamo! Inc., a growing custom publishing & marketing company, with an active community of 100,000+ fans, a purpose-driven line of paper products available in retail and online, and collaborations between the country’s top brands and creative talents. She has experience handling brands like The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf (PH), USSC, and more while managing the agency’s community managers and works on media planning and buying for the agency’s clients.
For only P549, you will get:
One Month Access
- Self-Paced Course & Live Q&A
- Exclusive Learning Community
- Job-Readiness Assessment
- Artist Profile for Listing
- Certificate signed by your mentor
Deadline of enrollment is on November 22, 2021
Courses to open on November 29, 2021
Steps for getting enrolled:
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Add to cart and pay for the course upon checkout (via GCash, BPI, or Unionbank). Send a copy of proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number.
- We will email you with confirmation, an enrollment form, and steps on how to accomplish your artist profile.
- We will also update you once the course is about to open, together with the complete course outline.
- Let’s begin learning and thriving!