Knowing more about taxation and accounting will help you make better informed decisions for your business. With this course, not only would you gain a greater awareness of business compliance but it would deepen your appreciation for finance as well. This course aims to help you navigate through topics such as costing, budgeting, and many more; it would also teach you the importance of separating personal and business finances in addition to bolstering your confidence and financial literacy. Whether you are self-employed or working for an organization, having a well-rounded understanding of topics such as these are a must when it comes to growing your creative business.
ABOUT YOUR MENTOR
Pauline Santos is a Managing Partner at ATBP Co., which provides accounting, tax filing and consulting, financial audit, business process, and financial literacy services to Philippine companies of all sizes. She is a BS Accountancy graduate of University of Santo Tomas and is a certified public accountant. She joined Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. as an Internal Auditor in 2013 where she gained valuable experience in operations audit. Believing in the mission of ATBP, she joined the team in October 2018 and has continued to build her expertise in accounting and taxation through numerous seminars and trainings.
For only P549, you will get:
One Month Access
- Self-Paced Course & Live Q&A
- Exclusive Learning Community
- Job-Readiness Assessment
- Artist Profile for Listing
- Certificate signed by your mentor
Deadline of enrollment is on November 22, 2021
Courses to open on November 29, 2021
Steps for getting enrolled:
- Click “Enroll Now”
- Add to cart and pay for the course upon checkout (via GCash, BPI, or Unionbank). Send a copy of proof of payment to email@example.com with your order number.
- We will email you with confirmation, an enrollment form, and steps on how to accomplish your artist profile.
- We will also update you once the course is about to open, together with the complete course outline.
- Let’s begin learning and thriving!